Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Family Vacation

We took our first family vacation last week! We had a lot of fun and Daddy said I am a very good traveler! I even got to sleep in my own big bed the whole trip!

Here I am at a winery on Seneca Lake in the Finger Lakes of New York. I went to my very first wine tasting...I just wasn't allowed to taste any wine!

This is Daddy and me at the top of Horseshoe Falls in Niagara Falls in Canada. We sure did see a lot of water on this vacation!

This is me with Mama at Lake Ontario in Niagara-on-the-Lake in Canada. It really is a great lake. It looks like the ocean!

Here I am looking down at American Falls in Niagara Falls, NY. We spent time in New York and in Ontario. One day we even walked back and forth between the two countries!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: