Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Christmas Eve

Well, from what you have been telling me, it's about time I update you! Here are some Christmas Eve pictures.

First thing in the morning I got gifts from the elves. They left me some nice Christmas books. The paper they wrapped them in was a lot of fun!

Memom and Dada came over for dinner and brought this really nice sleigh with them! I can't wait to ride in it. I was told that now that I have a sleigh, it probably won't snow!
Aunt Tina and Uncle Christopher were there too. Aunt Tina held me for the very first time!! I kind of missed all the excitement because I was looking at our trains!

Aunt Leslie and Uncle Kurt were there and I got to show Uncle Kurt how to hang over the sofa to look at the trains. That was a lot of fun.

 Posted by Picasa

No comments: