Friday, January 19, 2007

Christmas Morning

My first Christmas was very nice. First thing in the morning Daddy, Mama, and I all sang Happy Birthday to Jesus. Then we went downstairs to see what Santa brought. I'm not exactly sure why I got presents on Jesus' birthday but I'm not complaining!
As soon as I got downstairs I crawled right over to my new toys!! Santa brought me a really cool Pooh that rides on a turtle.

Then I saw my rocking elephant! How fun is this! My only goal now is to claim that umbrella as my own!

Mommom and Poppop came over and I gave them the handprint ornament I made for them. They really liked it even though it was really only my fingertips. The mold was a lot of fun for me to play with and my hand just would not stay still!

Check out my beetle! It even has a trunk in the front. Mommom and Poppop brought this for me. I can get in it and then someone pushes me around the house. I can't wait to ride it outside!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: